ESRI and AGILE sponsor grants for students to attend the AGILE 2019 conference, covering registration fee and accommodation.
- Full name (surname in UPPER CASE);
- Institution full address;
- Full personal contact details including email address, telephone and fax number;
- Gender (male/female);
- Professional status (PhD-student, MSc-student, etc.);
- If you are an AGILE 2019 conference paper/poster (co-)author;
- A ONE-PAGE letter of interest highlighting the impossibility of getting (sufficient) funding from other sources, and the importance of the applicant attending the AGILE 2018 conference, explaining how attendance is critical to the development of their research. Please send this “One-Page letter” in Word format.
The deadline to apply for grants is extended to 7th April 2019. Results of the selection process will be communicated by email on the 14th April 2019.