Guidelines for presentations and posters
The guidelines for the oral presentation of your paper are the following:
- The duration of each presentation is specified according to the detailed program and includes time for questions and discussion.
- The presentation should be in MS PowerPoint or in PDF format.
- A computer with an Internet connection and a projector are provided in the conference rooms.
- Before the presentation begins, the presenter should introduce him/herself to the Session Chair and save the presentation on the computer.
The guidelines for the poster presentations are the following:
- Authors should bring the poster printed at a maximum size of A0 in Portrait format. Poster walls are available at specified locations, and posters may be set up in advance of the poster session.
- Voting for the best poster will take place on [to be announced] during the poster session. The poster authors should be present at that time.