When registering please provide all the necessary information, including:
- If you will attend the conference and workshop, the conference only, or the workshop only
- Which workshop you will attend
- The AGILE membership's status of the lab / organization to which you belong
- Whether you are an author
- Whether you are a (PhD) student
- Whether you will attend the ice breaker reception, social events, and/or the gala dinner (these events are included in the conference fee)
- All details of the participant
- Each participant must register individually
- Workshop organizers should also register for their workshop. Workshop organizers must pay 60€ for participation.
- Your registration is only complete once we receive payment
- It is possible to receive an invoice. Instructions will be provided upon selection of the payment option
- Presenters with accepted full papers must register and pay before *February 29*. Presenters of accepted short papers and posters must register before April 24, 2019. If the payment is not received by the appropriate date, the paper/poster will not be included for publication. This fee is not prorated or refundable
- The list of participants will be made availble through our website without any contact information.
Please carefully check the right options when paying: e.g. students pay less than others. For the fees see the conference webpage on Fees. Early registration is open until the 11th of May.
IMPORTANT NOTE: Register by the 11th of May to be entitled to the lower Early Registration Fee!
Registration is done through the website available here
For bank transfer the account details are as follows:
|Subject for payment||AGILE 2020 registration <+ participant name>|
|Details of bank account||
IBAN Account Number: GR0901406600660002001003316
Remember to mention the conference 'AGILE 2020 registration' + the name of the particpant.
Registration is also possible at the conference registration desk. We cannot guarantee the availability of tickets for the Gala Dinner for late registrations.
All cancellation requests need to be made via e-mail to the Agile 2020 Conference Committee before 13 April 2020. Cancellation requests made by that date are eligible for a full refund of the registration fees (less a €50 administrative fee). Requests for refunds after the cancellation cut-off date will not be granted