- Each participant must register individually.
- Workshop organizers should also register for their workshop.
- Your registration is only complete once we receive payment.
- It is possible to receive an invoice. Instructions will be provided upon selection of the payment option.
- Presenters with accepted full papers must register and pay before *May 30, 2022*. Presenters of accepted short papers and posters must register before May 20, 2022. If the payment is not received by the appropriate date, the paper/poster will not be included for publication. This fee is not prorated or refundable.
- The list of participants will be made available through our website without any contact information.
Please carefully check the right options when paying: e.g. students pay less than others. For the fees see the conference webpage on Fees.
IMPORTANT NOTE: Register by the 14th of May to be entitled to the lower Early Registration Fee!
Registration is done through a website available here.
Subject for payment
AGILE 2022 registration <+ participant name>
Details of bank account
BANK name: AB SEB BANKAS
IBAN : LT767044060000317763
Account Holder (Beneficiary's name): Vilnius Gediminas Technical University
Details: AGILE2022 registration fee
Remember to mention the conference 'AGILE 2022 registration' + the name of the particpant.
All cancellation requests need to be made via e-mail to the Agile 2022 Local Committee before 31 May 2022. Cancellation requests made by that date are eligible for a full refund of the registration fees (less a €50 administrative fee). Requests for refunds after the cancellation cut-off date will not be granted.