ESRI and AGILE sponsor grants for students to attend the AGILE 2017 conference covering registration fee and accommodation.
For the 20th conference AGILE decided to have additional grants available for who otherwise could not attend!
Those interested in the programme, please send an email to Fred Toppen: f DOT j DOT toppen AT uu DOT nl, having as subject "AGILE 2017 grant" and include the following information:
- Full name (surname in UPPER CASE);
- Institution full address;
- Full personal contact details including email address, telephone and fax number;
- Gender (male/female);
- Professional status (PhD-student, MSc-student, etc.);
- If you are an AGILE 2017 conference paper/poster (co-)author;
- A ONE-PAGE letter of interest highlighting the impossibility of getting (sufficient) other sources of funding, and the importance for applicant to attend the AGILE 2017 conference, also with respect to the scientific expectations of the applicant. Please send this “One-Page letter” in Word format.
Deadline to apply for grants is 13 March 2017 Results of the selection process will be communicated by email before 27 March 2017 at the latest.