ESRI and AGILE sponsor grants for students to attend the AGILE 2018 conference, covering registration fee and accommodation.
Those interested in the programme, please send an email to Fred Toppen: f DOT j DOT toppen AT uu DOT nl, having as subject "AGILE 2018 grant" and include the following information:
- Full name (surname in UPPER CASE);
- Institution full address;
- Full personal contact details including email address, telephone and fax number;
- Gender (male/female);
- Professional status (PhD-student, MSc-student, etc.);
- If you are an AGILE 2018 conference paper/poster (co-)author;
- A ONE-PAGE letter of interest highlighting the impossibility of getting (sufficient) funding from other sources, and the importance of the applicant attending the AGILE 2018 conference, explaining how attendance is critical to the development of their research. Please send this “One-Page letter” in Word format.
The deadline to apply for grants is extended to 27 March 2018 . Results of the selection process will be communicated by email before 3 April 2018 at the latest.