Guidelines for presentations and posters
The guidelines for the oral presentation of your paper are the following:
- duration of each presentation is according to the detailled program and includes questions and discussion
- The presentation should be in power point or in pdf format
- A computer with an Internet connection, and a projector are provided in the conference rooms
- Before the presentation begins, the presenter should introduce him/herself to the Session Chair and save the presentation on the computer
The guidelines for the poster presentations are the following:
- Authors should bring the poster printed in A0 maximum in Portrait Format. The poster walls are available at the marked places, and may be set up on the walls already before the poster session.
- Voting for the best poster will take place on Thursday 11 May 2017 during the poster session. The poster authors should be present then.