The 52°North Open Innovation Network announces that the Geospatial Sensor Webs Conference 2017 program is online.
This year’s motto “Geospatial Sensor Webs - from data to information in the Sensor Web” emphasizes the importance of Sensor Web technology in conjunction with tools for data analysis, processing, and visualization. The conference will cover the state and future directions of Sensor Web standards and technology, as well as the challenges of processing Sensor Web data. Researchers and experts meet to discuss and present their ideas, use cases and solutions.
The program is complemented by two pre-conference tutorials on Sensor Web and Geoprocessing standards and implementations. It concludes with a half-day workshop on user requirements, new technologies, future directions and project ideas.
- Examples of Sensor Web implementations/applications
- Web-based Processing of Observations
- INSPIRE & O&M – Best Practices and applications
- Geospatial Web of Things
- Sensor Data Analysis
- Big Sensor Data
- Event processing
- Sensor Data visualization
- Architectures & Standards development
- Considering the quality of Observations & Measurements
- Low cost sensing devices
- Dataflow from sensors to the Web
- Semantic Sensor Web and Linked Data
- GIS and Sensor Web
- Integration of in-situ and remote sensing data especially in the context of COPERNICUS
- Participants are welcome to suggest additional topics for discussion
- Integration in-situ and remote sensing data in the context of COPERNICUS
- Event processing (pub/sub)