Please refer to our information page on becoming an AGILE member for any questions regarding membership.
Memoranda of Understanding
When signing a Memorandum of Understanding, the parties involved agree to cooperate in the following activities, which are to their mutual benefit: The dissemination of information and materials about each Organisation to members of the other. The right to refer to this Memorandum of Understanding in the promotional materials of each Organisation. The mutual exchange of official representatives to the principal annual meeting of each Organisation. Registration charges for official representatives will be waived. Any other activities agreed by the governing bodies of both organisations. MoUs are reviewed annually by the governing bodies of both organisations before being formally renewed.
Proposing an AGILE Initiative
To submit a proposal for AGILE Council support for Initiatives you need to do the following:
- Complete the Application Form. Indicate basic initiative attributes including responsible person, other proposed participants, planned start and end dates, expected results, etc.
- Send the form to the AGILE Council (to the secretary
- Approved initiatives will be expected to utilize this web site and structure provided by the AGILE Council, i.e. the council does not encourage a proliferation of diverse websites, blogs, etc.
- Council will assign an AGILE Council member to monitor each Initiative.
- Approved initiatives are expected to provide basic documentation of achieved results to be published on the AGILE Initiative website and, if applicable, by additional other options.